Thursday, March 8, 2007

Tomfoolery

Accepting apologies but do not trust the person is a waste of time.

If you do not trust the person, do not say things like "start afresh" and behind the person scheme to test and judge the person is true in accepting your suggestion.

It's as good as saying "Sorry God, for I have sinned, but I hope you don't mind I do it a few more times". If one is not sincere, why turn around and blame the other?

What tomfoolery is this?

What tomfoolery is accepting apologies for something I didn't even need to apologise for, and then tell me you have accepted the apology but don't mean trust the person?

The irony of apologies and how it works, totally twisted.

My reasoning(s) in arguments are flawed? Guess where I learned the skill of such stupid argument from. No prizes for guessing.

No comments: