Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The FatOne that I used to know...

Used to go out for model shoots, have coffee, did small small MOs, had good lobangs, was a nice friend, going out of the extra mile to do B/W prints by hand for me.

Downside, likes to talk too much, call people at late hours but still ok. I could live with all these.

But as time passes, MOs become more important, business more important, insecurity sets in, demands rises, everything became money oriented.

What are friends? How do you define one? People should change, but for the better.

1 comment:

WasNeutral said...

Reply from the FatOne to this post:


Used to go out for model shoots, have coffee, did small small MOs, had good lobangs, was a nice friend, taught me Java when my exam is near.

Downside, likes to talk too much, talk a lot of craps, call me names, make fun of me, suan me in front of friends. I could live with all these.

But as time passes, has become proud after getting D2x and suanning me become more important, rather help others than me. Worst still, starts to betray me and do 'small descreet' things behind my back, blog my private conversation with him saying that is meant for others to destress (What about me and my feeling? Have you thought that?), telling me that he is still my friend helping me but actually it is not and worst still add fuel to the problem behind my back. New found friends become more important and become stubborn to see the problem.

What are friends? How do you define one? People should change, but for the better or worst?