Thursday, March 8, 2007

Round and Round the Merry-Go-Round

Just when I thought everything is peaceful. It is back again. Below is part of a conversation between FatOne and WasNeutral, and some how I was dragged into it. Hais. Round and round we go again.

[9:42:01 AM] FatOne says: she requested the loan of a notebook from me... Not I go to her to loan her! make this clear.
If you had to lie to loan it to me, I rather not loan it

[9:43:25 AM] FatOne says: So now she finish using the notebook where she needs it at that time and now she don't... she comes and tell you to informed me that she regret borrowing from me?
Wouldnt one regret loaning something if the reason of loan is made up ? I rather have gone without that notebook.

[9:47:47 AM] FatOne says: WHY BOTHER IF IT IS FOR JXXXX OR NOT... THE TRUTH IS THAT THE NOTEBOOK HELPPED HER WHEN SHE NEEDS IT MOST!!!
The only thing true here is he LIED !!!

[9:48:14 AM] WasNeutral says: THEN WHY BOTHER TO LIE IT WAS FROM SINGNET PLAN RENEWAL?
Trust him to come up with such crap. When I first found out it was pure disappointment. And the "flawless" story of singnet giving him a newer version because the older version was out-of-stock. The fact is there is no need to lie about the source of the notebook in the first place.

[9:49:22 AM] FatOne says: Why must I tell you about my personal life?
Doesnt like to tell people, but loves to know about others personal life.

[9:53:46 AM] FatOne says: you can dun care... but I have my principles to follows. whether you accept my principles or not... will depends whether you accept me as a ftriend or not.
I wonder if the principle of his life is to make up white lies to make everything look nicer.

1 comment:

WasNeutral said...

[9:49:22 AM] FatOne says: Why must I tell you about my personal life?
Doesnt like to tell people, but loves to know about others personal life.

---

And if you don't, he says you don't respect him as a friend, and if you say neither does he, he says the same thing - don't respect him as a friend.

It's a all one-sided thing.