Monday, March 12, 2007

Life is about choices...

Was just talking to my colleagues the other day about transvestites, lady boys, prostitutes and the likes. No, we weren't smiting them with our high and mighty selves, just talking about them. Why they want to be as such?

I told my colleague, they don't have a choice, if they have they won't be as such. Nobody likes to work as such.

My 9th-mth-old colleague (fresh grad) commented very sharply, everybody has a choice, they can choose what they want to be, but why be a prostitute, it's fine being a trans/ladyboy, but why do the further. They have a choice. It's up to them to make the choice.

---

I remember the FatOne telling me he has no choice, he has been through a lot. The fact is still this, EVERYBODY HAS A CHOICE. He has a choice. I think what my friend mentioned is very true, everybody HAS a choice, the CHOICE is yours to make/decide.

Do you dare to take the choice that leads to the unknown, or persist in the folly that you don't have a choice?

The choice is YOURS!

1 comment:

CuteOne said...

But FatOne is a businessman remember ? Every choice he makes must be justified by earnings.