Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bearing Grudges...

How this whole thing started probably was due to people bearing grudges over the most minor thing(s) that the FatOne took out of context to kick off with.

nw75 had his first started when he organised a XF shoot on saturday without inviting the FatOne to it. Somehow, the FatOne found out from J about the shoot and he started calling SimpleOne and me to ask if we had been there to shoot.

How do I know it's a grudge? The FatOne told me that if he organizes any shoot in the future, surely, it will not include nw75 as nw75 didn't include FatOne in nw75's shoot.

After hearing this, if I said "Why must nw75 ask you along?", he'd probably counter with "Why should I ask nw75 along then?"

This is the FatOne's big problem, he made a problem out of nothing and claimed victimization. In the first place, what did nw75 do wrong by not inviting the FatOne to the shoot? nw75 didn't invite me, nw75 didn't invite the SimpleOne, was it because nw75 invited J? I don't see the relation to this whole issue.

The FatOne did say "Doesn't matter if I go or not, but must ask me along".

WTF? Another one of those "I, Me, Myself" theories? What theory is this?!?!

Why was this the beginning of the nightmare and used as the basis of nw75 being a Super Moderator for the NUF and that he renamed NUG to SNUG and thus nw75 is against the FatOne?

2 comments:

whynospoon said...

dat time, i din invite cos i know he was not serious of shooting. just want to go and test-test (or more like show off) his latest toy - the bronica MF cam. we wanted to do a serious, lights-included shoot of XF, not masak-masak.

however, if he wants to use this as an excuse to get even with me... bring it on.

WasNeutral said...

It probably was in the past, but he'd probably just dig up as a grudge and hold it against his actions to justify his pathetic reasons to behave as such.