Friday, March 23, 2007

Hurt/Pain/Agony

Maybe it's time to let the FatOne taste his own medicine. The time has cometh?

The best way to let others know how one is feeling, is to pay back the person in his own coin.

I did mention before, that anybody, ANYBODY, crosses me, I will repay him 10 times of what was due to me. Even if I have to go bankrupt, friendless, jobless, jailed - whatever - I will go all out to deliver a blow so painful that the person will never forget.

I want the person to writhe in agony, suffer in pain and feel so hurt that he will never forget for the rest of his life. I will make sure your life will be in total misery and neither of your family will get any peace.

Am I capable of such devilish act? Try me. I dare you to. As of now, my tolerance level is still at 0. Raise it to 10 if you dare.

You have been warned.

No comments: