Thursday, March 8, 2007

Downfall

When a friend criticises you, one should keep quiet and think, not in a hurry to defend oneself. Friends don't say things and get angry if they don't care about you in the first place. It will be one's stubborness, obstinate and pride that cause a shield to defend oneself.

Pride comes before downfall.

Virtues:
Patience
Love
Care
Trust
Humility

I'm never right but I will listen to what friends tell me about others, but I learn to use my eyes to see and believe in people. I use my own heart to see people, but before I look at people, I will learn to look at myself first.

Live, learn, it's a non-stop and continous process.

Am I no longer the WasNeutral I used to be? Perhaps. But neither is the FatOne that I used to know either. No point arguing about this. These are just plain facts.

No comments: