Monday, March 12, 2007

I failed the test

I can't believe I had to pass a friendship test from the FatOne, afterall, he initiated to let bygones be bygones and told me to start afresh.

From a business point of view, any product, should be rewarded with at least a 100% return. All I did was to tell him that, and guess what, he said I failed the test. He himself told me he's a businessman, and I replied him from a business point of view that at least a 100% return is justifiable, he took this as a test of sorts, and claimed I failed his test.

I do not know where the test came from, who approved it and how it judged me as I was.

[07/03/07 5:35:27 PM] FatOne says: Just to inform you that I've actually already agree to let go to L at $5... just wanted you see your reaction.
[07/03/07 5:36:30 PM] FatOne says: a test to see if you're still the same old WN.
[07/03/07 5:36:46 PM] FatOne says: sad to tell you that you did not pass that test.
[07/03/07 5:37:23 PM] FatOne says: you mentioned that since I bring it in... I expect more than 100% profits.

If you bring in a product at $3, you can sell it at $8, or more why settle for $5? Was I wrong from a business POV? What does this test prove anyway? How should I have answered?

"Oh just sell lor, $5 is better than nothing?" Then will I be called WN? Will I then be called "You are not the WN I know, you never think for me." Why is it that things I do and words I say without motives are not taken into the heart, instead meanings were twisted to fit what the FatOne wants to assume as (the worst?).

Haiz.

5 comments:

CuteOne said...

Dont bother lah. There are many more businessman around who knows how to treat their customers and will never give them tests. Dont like to deal from him, just ignore lor. Don't forget, we are all customers, investments with no returns. Customers are always right, not businessman.

WasNeutral said...

It's not that I want to bother about but I'm just very perplexed how this 'test' came about and what does it show? And who is to say I passed/failed? Is this like my IPPT?

CuteOne said...

Dont't forget your dedication to FatOne.

"Everything is about him, he must have the final say."

FatOne can come up with test as and when FatOne wants, for whatever reason. And the passing grade ... Hmm. If you think like FatOne, you pass lor, if not you fail. What does the tests shows ? FatOne has nothing better to do. ROFL.

WasNeutral said...

Sigh, maybe you are right. What makes a person as such is really unknown.

whynospoon said...

speaking of which... u know i bought the Digimate V case from him last dec? yeah... guess wat? i just found out fm a reliable source the case is only $160 over at China manufacturer's side. so much for selling it at dealer's price of $250 to me...