Friday, February 23, 2007

What is the prize?

What's the prize for winning? What's the prize for not trusting people you know? What's in store for one who have no friends?

Seriously, one would wonder, why fight a war to win it, but lose the entire cohort of army in the process. Is this life-threatening or something that your life would tread dangerously on if you cannot give it up easily?

Life is short, miserable, intolerable, pathetic enough, why make your own life more miserable? Is money more important than anything? Can you take your money to death with you? What even if you have a double storey, air-conditioned coffin with all your money stacked inside to support your body?

Sure, you can say you don't mind having nobody at your wake, if this is the result of fighting the war, then so be it. To me this is just being pathetic. No man is an island. You can win the biggest war ever, but to everybody else, you are no more than just a loser.


Two weeks ago:

FatOne> You see, I need the money, I must support my lifestyle, I need to take cab, I need to eat, I need my business, that's why I want back my NUG
WasNeutral> You can take bus, I told you before
FO> My home to office no bus, last time got those private buses, now no more.
WN> SBS got buses to your office what.
FO> No, don't have, from S**** to my office no bus
WN> If I can find how? Of course you cannot expect one direct bus lah, must change buses.
FO> Then you find for me lor, where got bus?
WN> Have, don't worry, I'll find.
FO> Will I be late a not?
WN> Wake up earlier and leave house lor
FO> No lah, tell you, too ma fun, I don't want to change my lifestyle.
WN> (WTF...)

Excuses more than badminton, money priority is so important. Money is indeed the root of all evil.

No comments: