Monday, February 26, 2007

As per requested... (part 2)

As again, told to blog this skype chat, don't shoot the messenger. My two cents would be that all these wouldn't have happened if... oh well, been that route too often, everybody knows what I want to say... so...

[1:51:13 PM] FatOne says: you there?
[1:51:43 PM] WN says: ya
[1:51:54 PM] FatOne says: great, at last you guys learn not to hide and talk behind then claim there is no hidden agenda. :D
[1:52:09 PM] FatOne says: I read your comments.
[1:52:19 PM] FatOne says: This is what it seems as it is.
[1:54:07 PM] WN says: Hmm?
[1:54:14 PM] FatOne says: I actually told the stories to a few others and let them judge if it is as clean as it seems... and the answers is that NUF wants to own NUG. Although I do have a few feedbacks that NUG is not that important as I want it to be. And to fight over it may not be worth it.
[1:54:51 PM] FatOne says: I take in and did think for a while. That's why I wanted to talk earlier which you ppl don't give me the chance.
[1:54:53 PM] WN says: What ever.
[1:54:58 PM] WN says: It doesn't matter.
[1:55:45 PM] FatOne says: Anyway, if it you guys had not blog all these, I would not have choosen the final path which I am taking. I took me 2 days to consider.
[1:55:51 PM] WN says: It doesn't matter it's NUF take NUG or whatever
[1:56:03 PM] WN says: It doesn't matter who wins who lose
[1:56:12 PM] FatOne says: Anyway, it is over now...
[1:56:20 PM] WN says: Yep.
[1:57:06 PM] FatOne says: yes you're right... No win and No lose... and all readers in CS gets to enjoy the saga... ppl like JNet6 can appear in straight away after disappearing for so long...
[1:57:25 PM] FatOne says: Did you guys expect this outcome in the first place?
[1:57:45 PM] WN says: There was nothing to expect, nothing that was necessary to be expected
[1:58:41 PM] FatOne says: Nah... anyway the answer is no longer important to me now as it has already blown out of porpotion. And all these are what I expected earlier, that's why I insist on not have war.
[1:59:05 PM] FatOne says: Although I know I started it... but don't let it go to higher level.
[1:59:09 PM] WN says: Yeah, not impt liao
[1:59:17 PM] FatOne says: not impt liao...
[1:59:21 PM] WN says: Yup.
[2:00:07 PM] FatOne says: enjoy your life. And I still need to depend on you to help get those items back. I do not want the war to go 1 more level higher...
[2:00:37 PM] WN says: I've always been enjoying
[2:00:54 PM] WN says: Always have been WN, aka espn aka wazzup aka PlayingGods aka _espn_ on ChildishStupid
[2:01:07 PM] WN says: I think life is too miserable already... all these make it worse... FS FS FS !
[2:02:06 PM] FatOne says: You guys are not forcing me to do things I would jolly well regret it later. SO DUN DO IT... I'll stop my reply in STG from now on as long as no more nonsense from any of them.
[2:02:59 PM] WN says: Hur...nobody can force anybody to do anything... it takes both to clap, left and right hand, just like a dick and a pussy, takes 2 to fuck too :D
[2:03:20 PM] FatOne says: And to GadGitz... Threatening will not solve any problems. When you ever going to learn to control your temper? Grow Up!!!
[2:04:03 PM] FatOne says: err... I do agree on the left and right hand thingy... but not the d*** & p**** thingy.
[2:05:01 PM] WN says: U don't tell me that... tell that to GadGitz.
[2:05:17 PM] FatOne says: Nope. Just Blog it as usual.
[2:05:24 PM] FatOne says: signing off.

No comments: