Monday, February 26, 2007

CuteOne speaks...

Just to vent my frustration at this matter ...

[1:54:51 PM] FatOne says: I take in and did think for a while. That's why I wanted to talk earlier which you ppl don't give me the chance.
Haa Haa. ROFL. My toes are laughing.

[1:55:45 PM] FatOne says: Anyway, if it you guys had not blog all these, I would not have choosen the final path which I am taking. I took me 2 days to consider.
Has FatOne ever thought about why all this is happening ? It is his BIG FAT EGO !!!


[1:57:25 PM] FatOne says: Did you guys expect this outcome in the first place?
I'm glad he got what he expected.

[1:58:41 PM] FatOne says: Nah... anyway the answer is no longer important to me now as it has already blown out of porpotion. And all these are what I expected earlier, that's why I insist on not have war.
[1:59:05 PM] FatOne says: Although I know I started it... but don't let it go to higher level.
I wonder why it got to higher level. Some people just wouldnt admit to their doings. Well, what to do. Some are always right. I've endured him for very long. But each time it gets worst and worst. WTF, expect me to still stand by his side. CRAP!!!

[2:02:06 PM] FatOne says: You guys are not forcing me to do things I would jolly well regret it later. SO DUN DO IT... I'll stop my reply in STG from now on as long as no more nonsense from any of them.
At four o'clock there is still reply from the FatOne.


[2:03:20 PM] FatOne says: And to GadGitz... Threatening will not solve any problems. When you ever going to learn to control your temper? Grow Up!!!
Grow up ? I wonder who is the oldest here. If FatOne learnt to control his temper and his ego, all this wouldnt even be happening. Dont put the blame on others.


[11:12:09 AM] FatOne says: I'll be smsing CuteOne to ask for all my loan lens. I know she won't want to see me, likewise, I am very disappointed with her and I don't wish to see her too.
I wonder who is more disappointed. I've given way by agreeing to go watch phantom with FatOne, but he insist on his way. Fine, I still can tolerate. But today he has drawn his line. He is officially out of my circle of friends. You want your stuff, get it from me, there is not need to go through someone else.


[11:13:16 AM] FatOne says: Sorry I did know of FF1 since Friday when I ques you.
I wonder what is hidden agenda now.

[11:14:16 AM] FatOne says: My last line is not to do it online... but you guys had to force me to this morning calling me a moron.
I wonder how many times it has been said that not to sms/call when it is late. FYI the sms came it near midnight.

[11:14:45 AM] FatOne says: I already stay low yesterday only via sms... and someone got to force me out.
[11:14:48 AM] FatOne says: so out I am.
Wonder who came out first.

[11:16:03 AM] FatOne says: I had a blog account with google since almost 8yrs and not doing anything. :D
Like every other things he thought of doing. But when he is done, he is angry 'cos he cant claim credit.

[11:25:54 AM] FatOne says: Sorry morning really cannot help it after looking at KO's post.
[11:26:08 AM] FatOne says: Nowadays my patience is getting lesser.
So who started the whole sega today ? Who ask for all this trouble ? I wonder I wonder.

[11:37:00 AM] FatOne says: tell CuteOne that... ask her dun push me to a next higher level... Just return me back the stuff and we close case.
[11:37:08 AM] FatOne says: I let them cool, who let me cool?
[11:37:23 AM] FatOne says: they know how to be angry then I cannot be angry lah?
[11:38:10 AM] FatOne says: LKM already stepping on my line... he stills owe me the cloth for the fotoflex panel. so ask CuteOne dun try to be funny with me.
Why must I even bother keeping his stuff when he give me such crap ? When at good terms, loan everything out. Then cut everything and publish online. It has been hush hush, but he wants to blow it out of proportion. Dumb imbecile ass.

No comments: