Sunday, February 25, 2007

"Personally...i felt compel.." <-- COMPEL KI LAN!!!

The FatOne SMS me while i was still enjoying my CNY. His SMS as followed :

"25.02.2006, 4:41pm

Hi, GadGitz, I've just transferred $294 back to your posb for the phantom of the opera tickets. Personally i felt that it'll be a compel for you, CuteOne and likewise for myself to go together if we no longer enjoy each other company. Please arrange to return the tickets back to me asap. I apologise if it cost you any inconveniences. Msg CC:CuteOne."

What does he think i am? SiSTiC Outlet ah? SiSTiC don't even do refunds lor. I've transferred the $294 back to FatOne with the following SMS on 25.02.2007, 9:25pm :

"i have just transferred the amount back to you for the tickets. If that is insufficient or if you think the price of you being compel cost more, i will transfer more $ for your time and effort taken to help us get the tickets. We thank you for getting us the tickets and it was supppse to be just a simple transaction so do not complicate this matter, especially during this Chinese New Year because of $. Do not transfer any amount back to our accounts or to anyone and trouble others to return us the $.

I CC: this SMS to some of the others. If he harasses me one more time about this or i see the amount coming back to $, i will make make his life a living hell.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: