Thursday, February 22, 2007

Segregation

Join the club dude, I didn't even know he found me crappy when I cannot make decisions on to go HK or BKK. When I finally did, he told me his dad is going and I can't go with him. So whose fault? Go figure.

I already told him many times, I'm standing in the center, I do not care nor do I want to bother with all these stuff. Now he is still harping on not sure where I am standing. If I'm forced to take a stand, then don't blame me for which side I will choose eventually.

The answer is obvious.

I choose the light & the right.

After all, if I'm too choose majority, the group against him will surely lose, his one person size/ego/weight is enough to out-weight the group. So to be fair, I rely on my own judgment.

I'm crappy.... ooo, read my Skype message.

No comments: