Friday, February 23, 2007

LOOOOONGGGG SMSes ...

#1

I have never regard M, K, M, O, S and D as an investment. You are all my friends, I don't need to invest for relationship. If you all feels that I don't regards you all as my friends, then may I ask what have you all done to regard me as your friend. I've asked for peace and tried to call sam which he threw my phone down. Since I cannot ask for peace, I can only act ignorance or go for war with you all which I don't wish to. Please teach me what to do.

#2

Tell you all this is not to ask for your trust just that I find the whole thing is very stupid and childish especially you want to get yourself involve for something that don't involve you. If I've done anything wrong to you earlier, I hereby apologise to you. Please do not take this sms to change your attitude towards me. So whatever decision whether you still want to regard me as a friend or not no longer important to me now cos I'm very disappointed with you all just like you are disappointed wit me. Sign off.



IF IT IS NOT IMPORTANT, THEN WHY STILL TYPE ALL THESE CRAP !!!

No comments: