Thursday, February 22, 2007

Phantom and the Fat One

FatOne Says :

Pls dun tell them any of my things in future... they're out to spoil my relationship with any of you guys...

If you want to know the full story, Let me tell you.

I came to know about Phantom of the Opera from a brouchure O showing off to girls during one of the FS session 2 weeks ago. He told ppl that he already made advance booking as he is a priority member of DBS credit card or some sort. So do you think he has not bought the tickets and wanted to look for kakis to watch with him.. think again!

n my part, I made an offer to both you, D and J which D replied that she would be watching with her friends. J will be watching with me. So if you and K... so if you think that I have interior motive, think again.

Reason why I did not jio M is because I am not too sure which side he is standing... and having past experience in jio'ing him, he often cannot decide and gives me crap at the end of the day... the previous BKK trip and also another HK trip is a good example, which I have bad experience.

If you still keen to go with me, let me know as I'm getting tickets this afternoon. If you want to go with K alone, I'm ok.

Telling you all this is just to explain my stand. Not to change your mind in anything.

No comments: