Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why the FatOne become a member...

Caught this last night while FS-ing with D. According to very reliable resources, this is how the FatOne took up the T5 membership @ the club.

=== Begin ===

One day, the FatOne was going to FS @ T5, but he was not allowed entry unless he paid the cover charge. Out of face matter... the FatOne replied - "Then I sign up member lor".

=== End ===

Now.. this is classic. LoL... if I was told to pay cover charge, I would turn around to leave. D told me he would just open a bottle of wine on the spot to waive the charges. Classic, $1K spent just for the sake of the 'face' LoL.

And what do you get being a member?

FatOne arrives and enters... then...
Usher1: Oei, the VIP is here, go prepare the fruits (I'm assuming fruits are complimentary)
Usher2: Huh? Who VIP?
Usher1: That FAT ONE lah.

-- Related by somebody...

LOL... I don't know if that hurts, but then at least I'm not a member, even if the ushers refer to me as such, at least it won't be painful. LoL.

No comments: