Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lossless Accusations again

See? Arguing and finding 1001 reasons again, he first initiated the attack and now he's claiming victims and all sorts of crap. Pathetic... LOSER. LAMER.

--

FatOne: Hmmm... in reply to the question of guts.... do reflect on yourself, do you have it? It is not that I don't have guts, but just that you're not worth for me to meet. Should you want to meet me 1-1... I'm always ready, you'd know where to find me or contact me. I'm not like some coward who hids behind hidden identity nor change contact for fear that someone will find him troubles.

My contact is posted everywhere... in case you've lost it, 1800-IM-PATHETIC.

--

Guts, I don't have it? Haha... look who's talking. Well, it is clear the gutless ball-less fuck freak is the one that finds so many reasons to defend his fucked up actions. Hahaha.

Not worth for you to meet? Or you have NO GUTS to meet? Just say it lah, why go around the circle pushing your timidness to others, it doesn't work. Got guts, say so, no guts just admit it. Not worth to meet then suggests that I contact him and he's always ready? Fark you stupid dumb fat ass. Hahaha.

I hide behind hidden identity? LOL. Look who's talking. Change of contact? AFAIK, I haven't changed my number since 1998. Hahaha. What a LOSER. Talking senseless facts and accusing others of things he himself isn't even know what he's talking about.

Now folks, repeat after me...

"The FatOne is pathetic"
"The FatOne is pathetic"
"The FatOne is pathetic"
"The FatOne is pathetic"
"The FatOne is pathetic"
"The FatOne is pathetic"
...

No comments: