Saturday, May 26, 2007

Apologies to the FatOne

The FatOne has highlighted his displeasure in me mentioning his parents and have deemed it as a form of insult.

Since I do not like others to talk/criticise about my parents, I shall respect the same that of the FatOne and edit my posts which earlier I did mention the FatOne's parents.

Hereby, I think it's also necessary to apologize to the FatOne for mentioning his parents, regardless if I was having the intention of insulting them or not.


As again, do what you want others to do unto you. I shall respect the fact that whatever has happened is between the both of us and we should never drag in others.

Thereby, I formally apologise to the FatOne for the earlier reference in which he has felt offended and I will apologise because of this.







However, I must say this again. I will never be afraid to drag others down with me even if I'm sinking. The only worst thing that can happen to me, I will make sure it happens on others. If I go down, others too will go down.

Let this be the finals. I have no more to say thereafter.

No comments: