Monday, May 14, 2007

Lies To Me, The FatOne Told

FatOne: A lot of people say you are arrogant. Of course I try not to say anything, but then I just tell you lah.

> More like he is the one that feels I am this way, trying to act the good person here again?

FatOne: I ordered some special DVD casing, which you can't find in SG, I will use those to make your wedding packages for $50.

> Well, guess what? I found them in popular book store. Heh.

FatOne: My ink, my printer that I used to print your wedding packaging all need $, I don't use the ink from the company, I pay for my own when I use it for personal purposes.

> Yeah. Right. My arse. You want to make $ from me, just say so. Don't give excuses.

FatOne: I'm returning you the final few instalment payments for the iBook as I don't like to owe $ over new year.

> Really? The instalment was 2 years, 2007 was the final year, how come 2006 I never see you say that? Liar. No wonder you're lonely.


When I think of more, I will add in.

No comments: