Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why did the FatOne...

Post so much on CS?

Because he is pitiful, he cannot fight the war himself, he need to raise awareness and get people on his side.

And why?

Because he knows he is in the wrong and he cannot win, so he need to out-number me by numbers so that he can be 'right by majority'.

Well, it's not as if his size is already not bigger than mine.

See what I mean about him hiding behind screen, typing away, like a little mouse trying to be a tiger which he isn't and can never be.

Pathetic fools and idiots oft seldom differ. The FatOne is just everything bad you can think of. Gutless, ball-less, fuck freak. Hahaha... LAMER. LOSER. PATHETIC.

Btw, I'm making my move soon.

So, FatOne, keep a look out, since you want to engage me so badly, I'll give it to you. Sorry it took me so long, but I was thinking how to give it to you and I think I found out how.

No comments: